Rice Extension Newsletter September 2017
In this month's newsletter:
- Delaying permanent water on drill sown crops? Then you need to sow earlier.
- Drill sowing for early season advantages.
- Flush/flood - what are growers doing?
- Innovation in Irrigation - Riverina LLS.grant funding.
- Best practices for Koshi - case study using innovation in irrigation.
- NSWDPI Native Game Bird Management Program
- Doongara management.
- Saturn and long grains
- Stem rot management
- Spreader setup warning.
- Nitrogen management prior to permanent flood.
- Rice Extension Pre-season meetings - Getting more $/ML from your rice crop in C18
- New sowing window recommendations.
- Upcoming events.